Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Work and Play

Today I was off work from my two jobs. I did however help out a family friend named Victor. Victor is my mom's friend Karen's father.  A little confusing. I helped him do some odd jobs around his house and then he took me to lunch on The Hill. Victor is a very interesting person. He grew up on The Hill and knows all of the best restaurants. He also grew up very close to Yogi Berra and Joe Garagiola. Also, Jack Buck owned a house on the same street when he first started his family in St. Louis. It is great to listen to all of the stories he has to tell.
After helping Victor, I went and played golf. It was a successful day on the golf course. I had my clubs regripped and was itching to get out and play. It was a great day off and I love getting to play golf!

No comments:

Post a Comment