Sunday, July 18, 2010

Rainy Day

This morning I got up to go to work and there were some fierce looking clouds outside. I went ahead and cut all of the greens. As I was finishing my last green we started getting major winds and lightning. The clouds  then opened up and started dumping rain on the course after sitting around for thirty minutes they let me leave. I had told my cousin Brian that I would be willing to help him with his house after work so I went to his house after I left the golf course. We spent the afternoon blowing insulation into his attic. If you have yet to experience  this task don't do it. Pay a professional to do it!  After much sweat and some funny moments with Brian and Uncle Chris we got it done. At the end of the day it saved him a lot of money having us do it. When we got home we had a great meal with barbecued chicken, cheesy potatoes, and corn on the cob! It was wonderful. Tomorrow I am off to work at my internship!

No comments:

Post a Comment