Sunday, July 11, 2010

My weekend

This weekend was a great weekend. I worked Saturday and Sunday at the golf course and things went well. My cousin Brian had a BBQ Saturday evening with all of his friends. My cousin Sam came down from Kansas City and I got to hang out with the two of them and that was a blast. After work tonight I went to my first company picnic. It was wonderful and I had a great time. Most of the accounting staff from my internship came with their spouses. They had a bean bag toss game and we had a tournament. My teammate and I took second place. We got demolished by the boss and another accountant. It was great to see my boss in a different atmosphere and see the competitiveness come out in him. On Friday I got to meet up with Dad and Cindy and play a round of golf. It was great to see them and to also play some golf. Although, I started out playing well my golf game dissappeared after three holes. I had a great weekend and am looking forward to the week. I only have five weeks left in St. Louis....which makes me sad and also very happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment