Friday, July 23, 2010

Wonderful Day!

Today I woke up and ran some errands around St. Louis. Then I met Mom and Dad in Forest Park by the Missouri History Museum. We then proceed to walk around Forest Park until the History museum opened up. We then ventured into the museum and walked through Vatican Splendors. It was a very neat exhibit and I am glad we went. There was a lot more art work in it then I thought there would be, but some of it was very interesting. At the end we walked through the gift shops and Dad got a little out of hand and made me put on a pirates hat.
After the History museum we met our good family friend Roro in Kirkwood at a very good Mexican restaurant called Amigas Cantina. It was great food and it was wonderful to sit down and talk to Roro. I then took Mom and Dad to St. Louis Bread Co. and showed them how to use wireless internet. They are excited to learn how to use it. I then went and walked 18 holes at a golf course called Riverside. It was a decent course, but I did shoot my low score of the year so far. I shot an 89. This is a great score for me at this time in my golf game. The course was not very long and that really plays into my game. I had a wonderful Friday and loved getting to spend time with my parents. I'm off to work at the golf course the next two days.

1 comment:

  1. 89 is a great score! Walking had to be rough in the heat.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete