Thursday, July 1, 2010

D.C.

I made it to D.C. safe and sound today! Everything worked out getting to the airport, long term parking, and my flight was on time. Angela was going to meet me at the airport, but when I landed we sat on the runway for a good 17 minutes. Angela was supposed to give a night tour of D.C. to a group and couldn't wait any longer so she had to leave. Luckily, she had brought along a friend to the airport that was able to wait for me and take me to Angela. It was such a bonus getting to see her in action giving a tour of the monuments. Also, I got to see them myself which was very neat. Tomorrow we are planning on going to Arlington in the morning and then to Georgetown in the afternoon for lunch and to walk around. Tomorrow night we are going to see Mary Poppins at the Kennedy theatre.

Work was very interesting this week since it was the end of the month and also the quarter. It was neat seeing the process of how all of the accountant's work came together at the end of the month.  This internship has been great and I am really enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment