Wednesday, July 28, 2010

City Buses

This week I worked at my internship Monday and today. I always take the same route everyday and see a lot of the same cars everyday. Also, I see a lot of the same city buses. The buses can be very annoying. They are very large and know they can do what they want. They simply stick their nose out in the road right in front of you. I get more annoyed by city buses than I do other drivers.

Tomorrow my friend Ethan is coming to town. It is going to be a lot of fun seeing him. I met Ethan last summer working on the grounds crew at Northwest and it turns out he is also an accounting major and we had a lot of classes together last year. We worked on a lot of projects together in classes and hung out out together outside of school. He is now one of my very good friends. Tomorrow night, we plan on attending a concert that Chuck Berry is putting on downtown to support St. Louis becoming the host city of the 2012 Democratic National convention. We also plan on playing golf and attending a Cardinals game. We are going to the Cards game on Saturday and they are retiring Whitey Herzog's number that night to celebrate his recent induction into the Hall of Fame. I am very excited for the weekend and getting to see one of my good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment