Monday, July 12, 2010

Home sweet home

Tonight I came home after work because I have an eye doctor appointment tomorrow morning. It is great to get home for a short time. Tonight I had a great meal prepared by my father. We had roast beef, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Today I had great day at work. It was very busy so that made the day go by quickly. Also, I had my first evaluation for my internship and my boss said very nice things and he gave me a great review. The reason I had this evaluation is because I am taking my internship for college credit through Northwest and that is part of my grade in the class. To earn credit I also fill out a weekly report explaining all the jobs I had given to me that week. My internship is going great. I have really been enjoying the work as well as the people I work with.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan, I have loved keeping up with you and your summer events. Your blog is great. I'm glad I have finally figured out how to post a comment. Your computer challenged friend, Terri

    ReplyDelete