Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Family Weekend!

This weekend is family weekend at Northwest. I am really excited about it this year as my mom and dad are coming up for the weekend! There will be a weekend full of fun in store for them once they get here. Friday night we don't have much planned. Saturday morning there is a pancake feed and then the big family weekend game starts at two. Our good family friends the Udelhoven's are coming up mid morning to experience a Northwest football games. It is a huge game because we are playing Missouri Western, our hated rival, this weekend. They have been selling standing room only tickets for at least two weeks now, good thing my mother loves a good standing room only ticket! After the game we are all going back to my house and are going to enjoy a big cookout. Also, my friend Ethan is coming to town from Columbia for the game Saturday. It should be a great weekend and I really am looking forward to seeing my parents this weekend!

1 comment: