Monday, October 25, 2010

Homecoming!

I have not blogged in forever, but I have been incredibly busy with classes as well as work. My classes are going well this year so far. I am really enjoying my Intermediate Accounting 2 class. We have been talking about pension plans for the last week and I find that very interesting. I am also taking Tax Accounting and that class is very challenging. There is so much information that you need to know for that class.

This week is Homecoming week at Northwest. Everyone is always excited for Homecoming because we never have classes on the Friday of Homecoming. I will probably get up early Saturday morning and check out the parade this year since I have never experienced our Homecoming parade. Unfortunately, I will not be attending the football game this weekend since Mizzou will be playing Nebraska during that time.

2 comments:

  1. do you and David have a wager on the game?
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. No but my girlfriend Kelli and I do. If Mizzou wins she has to wear a MU shirt to class Monday and if Nebraska wins I will be sporting a Nebraska shirt on Monday morning! Go Tigers!

    ReplyDelete