Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Funny Story

This morning I was working for the grounds crew on campus. My assignment this morning was to go mow the alumni center, the President's house, and the recruitment house. While mowing at the recruitment center, a lady comes out and is waving a Northwest shirt at me. I was very excited as I am a sucker for the free T-shirt. She proceed to tell me that they couldn't stop laughing in her office because I was wearing a Mizzou T-shirt while mowing the recruitment house. She continued to inform me they thought it would be difficult to tell prospective students how much everyone loved working and going to Northwest when the grounds crew kid was wearing a Mizzou shirt. They jokingly gave me the free Northwest shirt and I put it on just for them. It was quite funny.

4 comments:

  1. That is quite funny!!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh! Hope the rest of your week is good also!
    God bless and love, Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make me laugh!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. RORO said EVERYONE talks about mowing!!!!

    ReplyDelete