Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Weekend!

I can't believe the weekend is already over with. This weekend was pretty busy. Friday night Dave and I went to the Natalie and Angela's and barbecued hamburgers. Angela is a conversation partner for foreign exchange students and her two girls came over for dinner. It was fun trying to communicate different things with them.

Saturday morning Dave and I were both up before 8:30. We sat around and drank some coffee until 9:30 or so then decided to give the house a good deep cleaning. We started in on the kitchen and finished with the upstairs bathroom. We did not sit down until 5:00 p.m. We did things such as scrub the bathtub, mow the lawn, edge our sidewalks, and we capped off the day by cooking a casserole my father would have loved. It had anything and everything we could think of in it. Saturday night we had a few people over to the house and just relaxed.

Today I finally slept past 10:00 a.m. at the new house. Once I got up I laid around until lunch and then I ate and started in on homework. After I finished my homework I went to church with my friend Jordan. Dave and I ate leftovers for dinner and then we watched the VMA awards. It was a great weekend and I got to relax a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment