Wednesday, September 8, 2010

No complaints!

Working at Student Support Services is sometimes the funnest part of my day. The people I work with and for are just awesome including our secretary.  Our secretary is like the mom of the office. She is always a voice of reason and you can talk to her about anything. During training she announced she had been diagnosed with breast cancer over the summer. She has started her treatment and she is still at work everyday that she can be. She never complains about anything. She likes to talk about her treatment with us and keeps us informed. Her big word she uses is that this is "doable." As I walked into work today my allergies were bothering me and I was feeling a little sorry for myself and then I saw our secretary sitting at her desk working away and I decided that I can have no complaints. I am a very lucky twenty-one year old. I am healthy as a horse and I have an amazing family that does a lot for me. With all of that being said I will not be complaining about a few allergies!

No comments:

Post a Comment