Friday, September 17, 2010

The end of another week

This week was a great week for me! I have had great classes including Tax Accounting where we are learning the tricks of completing our own taxes. It is crazy how many exemptions and tax credits there are that I had never heard of. Also my night class this week got out an hour and a half early. I am really glad I decided to take that night class as it seems to be much easier than going to class three days a week. Since we have been in school roughly a month tests are starting to pop up. I will have my first Intermediate Accounting 2 test next Friday. It is a two day test so Monday we will also be testing. Things are starting to get very busy in my classes, but I am really enjoying my classes so far this semester. This weekend I do not have any big plans. I have a lot of homework I need to get done so I doubt I do much. Tonight my roommates and I are going to have one of our family feasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment