Sunday, June 27, 2010

Thought of the Day

Today I was watching a television show and one of the characters talked about how she couldn't wait to leave her hometown and never look back. When it came time for her to leave she said that she was realizing how much her town and where she grew up made her the person she is today. Don't get me wrong I loved high school and all the extra curricular activities I was involved in, but there were times that I felt like I was ready to leave and never come back. Looking back growing up in a small town like Vandalia is something I wouldn't want to change. One of the biggest things that I feel like growing up in a small town taught me was respect for my elders. Also, I really enjoyed knowing so many of my classmates and getting to go to school with many of the same kids my entire time at Van-Far/

Working on the golf course I get to listen to my Ipod a lot. The past two weekends I catch myself listening to Jet and The Red Hot Chili Peppers a lot.  Which bands do you find yourself playing over and over again?

1 comment:

  1. I focus more on specific songs. Right now it is King without a crown!

    ReplyDelete