Monday, June 28, 2010

My Monday

Today I had the day off from all of my jobs. I was very excited to have the day off after a long weekend at the golf center. My day started out great because I got to sleep until 11. I had gone to bed by midnight so I got a great nights sleep. After I got up and showered I did a couple loads of laundry and got my clothes put away. The rest of the afternoon I ran errands around south county. I had to go to the bank, Wal-Mart, and to Best Buy. I went to Best Buy in search of my first digital camera. One of the workers in the camera section was a huge help and walked me through several different cameras and helped me choose the one that was best for me. Here is my first picture ever taken with my camera. It is of my Aunt Carol and Uncle Chris's dog Margi. Today was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment