Sunday, October 31, 2010

Northwest Homecoming

 This weekend was Homecoming at Northwest. It is a tradition at Northwest that there are no classes on the Friday of Homecoming week. It was really nice not to have class on Friday. I spent my day helping my roommate Dave strip shingles off of our sun room. Dave's dad is coming down this week to put on the new roof. Saturday morning I got up and went to the Homecoming parade with Kelli. After the parade I went home and started making some food because we had people over to watch the Mizzou vs Nebraska game. Unfortunately Mizzou did not put on a good showing. I will be wearing a Nebraska shirt Monday for placing a bet with Kelli. Saturday night we had a costume party at our house. It was a great weekend and now it is time to get back to school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment