Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pictures of the semester

I have not posted much this semester and I definitely have not posted many pictures. I decided to do a posting of pictures from the semester.


The picture on the left is from family weekend. The Udelhoven's, my mom and dad and my roommates parents all came to our house for a large family dinner. We had a great time that weekend!




This picture is from the football game on family weekend. My friend Ethan who transferred to Mizzou came up on family weekend and visited all of us. It was great getting to see him!











As some of you might know I do have a girlfriend. Her name is Kelli and she is Omaha. At the beginning of October I went to her informal for her sorority. It was a great time!














The last picture I am going to post is of our house on a beautiful fall day in October. It has still been incredibly warm this fall in Maryville. Last year Maryville's first measurable snowfall was on October 10th. I do not think it has been below 32 degrees here yet.

1 comment:

  1. We had a BLAST during Parents' Weekend, Ryan! Todd is pumped about maybe going to NW. We enjoyed meeting your friends and look forward to another trip. --Udelhovens

    ReplyDelete