Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Relaxation

Last weekend I came home from St. Louis. I miss St. Louis a lot and being able to see my family so much. I didn't stay home long though. I got home Sunday night and was heading to Kansas City to see my sister on Tuesday. Tuesday night Abbie, David and I went to the Royals game. We had great seats compliments of Cindy Norton! Thanks Cindy! We then went back to there house and hung out before going to bed. I woke up Wednesday morning and met Uncle Craig for breakfast. We had a great visit and got to catch up on our busy lives. After meeting with Uncle Craig I then drove to Maryville! I unpacked a little and then enjoyed a night the house I will be living in next year. Thursday I went to Brady's with my friend Elliot. We had a great trip to Brady's house. Friday we all came back to Maryville. Since being back in Maryville I have done a lot of relaxing. I have had some meetings with different people, but for the most part I have simply been hanging out and catching up with friends. I have not been this relaxed all summer! It feels great to not have anything to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment