Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Experience and Connections

Tomorrow is my last day at my internship this summer. I have had great experiences there. Personally, I feel like I have learned more in the last two months than I have my first two years of college. Obviously I wouldn't be in the position I am today without those two years of schooling, but I have learned a lot over the summer. Not only have I learned a lot about accounting, but also how to interact in an office setting. Within our office we have many different personalities and they all mess together nicely to form a very strong team. It is going to be hard to say goodbye to everyone in the office because I have made a great connection with everyone in the accounting department. My internship this summer was an incredible experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment