Monday, August 30, 2010

Let another year begin!

Today was Northwest Missouri State's first day of classes. Campus was so busy today. It seemed like there was a lot more people on campus than I remember. This morning I had an 8 a.m. class that is going to be very challenging so I will have to be well rested for that class. My only other class was Intro to Literature at 2 p.m. Two of my roommates are randomly in the class with me. We didn't even realize it until we were talking about our classes Sunday evening. Tomorrow I work at noon and then I have Tax accounting at 2 p.m. Also, tomorrow night I  have a night class. I have mixed emotions on night classes. While I'm sitting in class I wonder why I signed up for the class, but it is so nice only going to a class once a week.

I still love living in the house so far. We have been cooking family meals together at night and everyone contributes something. Also, as I am typing this email I am sitting on the deck that is attached to my room. I love being able to sit outside on my computer and get fresh air while listening to the crickets chirp. I'm looking forward to this year and I hope everything goes well!

2 comments:

  1. I think you have turned into a grown up....almost! Have a great year at school!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan, I have enjoyed reading your blog all summer. Like your blue house! Have a great year at school!
    God bless and love, Juanita

    ReplyDelete