Sunday, August 29, 2010

Big Blue!

Some of my readers are probably very curious about the house I am living in. We nicknamed our house Big Blue when we first figured out we would be living here. This was a big transition from the dorms, but I love living in the house so far. I have purchased a bike and have been riding back and forth from campus. So far, I have not driven to campus. I live with three other guys named Brady, Matt, and David. Brady was my roommate freshman year. We were randomly placed together and we have become best friends since that time. David was our neighbor freshman year in the dorms and we hung out with him all the time and we are now the three amigos. Matt transferred to Northwest his sophomore year. He is from Brady's home town and he fit right in with all of our friends. Here are some photos of Big Blue! Enjoy!

The Living Room
The Dining Room
Dave and I in front of Big Blue
<>

The Kitchen

1 comment: