Thursday, December 9, 2010

Friends

Being in college at Northwest has been some of the best days of my short life. One of the main reasons it has been such a great experience for me is because of the people I  have met. I really feel that I have met lifelong friends. In high school you are forced to be around people, some who you may not have wanted to be around, for eight hours a day. In college if you don't see eye to eye with someone you simply go on with you life and don't worry about it. The friends I have met at college would do a lot for me and I would do the same for them. I have a group of friends that have been there for me through thick and thin while at Northwest. I was thinking about all the friends I have made and we all come from similar backgrounds which fascinated me. Most of us come from small towns in Missouri, Nebraska and Iowa. We all have a lot of the same core values. I found it interesting that out of 7,000 students at Northwest that my group of friends are so similar. I have the best friends in the world and wouldn't trade them for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment