Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Busy Holiday Season

Today I left for San Diego with my parents today. I am so blessed to be able to travel so much over the holiday season and to have people who want me to travel with them. We are going to San Diego to visit my mom's cousin Jean and while we are out West we will travel to Tempe, Arizona to watch the Mizzou tigers bowl game.


We are only in Las Vegas and I have one funny story. Mom, Dad and I were boarding the plane in St. Louis this morning and Mom was behind Dad and me. Dad and I went to the back so we could all sit together and Mom was no where to be found. Eventually she got up to go to the bathroom and we was in the front seat on the plane. I told Dad before we got off I bet she would be at a slot machine when we got off the plane and sure enough she was putting her dollar into a slot machine as we were walking off the plane!

1 comment:

  1. Ryan, Your mom said that she wouldn't be picking up the papers Sunday....but guess that she forgot to mention where she would be!!!! Hope that you all are having a good time and that it is warmer than it is here!!!When we were there three years ago it was 50 degrees. Tell your mom and dad hi.
    God bless and love, Juanita

    ReplyDelete