Thursday, December 9, 2010

Finals Week

Tomorrow marks the end to another semester at Northwest for me. After, tomorrow I will only have finals remaining for the semester. It is a huge relief to be done with classes for this semester. My classes have been challenging,  but yet fun this semester and I am getting deeper and deeper into my major classes. I will be doing a lot of studying the next week or so to prepare for my finals. I will be done with my finals on Tuesday of next week. It will be a great feeling to be done with all my tests for a while. This semester really seemed to fly by. It was a good semester for me overall. I will have some time to relax this weekend because Northwest is in the semi-finals of the division 2 football championships. They have been in the semi-finals the last six years now and have never lost in the semi's. They are matched up against the number one team in division 2 though so hopefully that record stands after this weekend. It is on TV so I will be able to watch it from the comfort of my home. I am looking forward to getting to come home again for a bit to spend some time the the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment